Monday 17 May 2010

Dismantle. Repair.

So I've decided to completely start again on my blog, totally changing my approach. Out with the old and in with the new, yadayada.

I'm hoping to blog quite regularly on FML, both beta and live, though I'm under no illusions: My unmotivated self will probably see this last a week before I stop posting, and my tendency for random changes of direction will probably see that week be completely disjointed, but hey it's a blog so what does it matter?

So to be clear from the outset, I'm involved in three FML worlds - two betas and one live. In two of them I'm part of the moderation team, and in the live one I'm a regular punter. I'm also very heavily involved in the beta, and quite a regular forum contributor. In other words, I have far too much time on my hands and I'm close to being addicted to a game I spend at least 50% of my time hating.

Great fun. Here goes nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment